OriGene now offers the service to generate Mass Spectrometry (MS) standards for 6,000 human proteins. Produced in human HEK293T cells and labeled with [U- 13C6, 15N4]-L-Arginine and [U- 13C6, 15N2]-L-Lysine, the full length proteins with appropriate post-translational modifications are the best identification and quantification standards.
Supriority of OriGene’s MS standards:
- Spiking at the early stage of sample process for accurate quantification
- Identify the best SRM and MRM transitions through experimental data
- Authentic posttranslational modifications by using human HEK293T cell line.
- Higher data consistency than synthetic peptide internal standard
- Suitable for all types of MS equipments
- Over 90% incorporation efficiency.